Boost your recovery with our advice and insights
Content and Engagement — everything you need, in one workspace
- integrated images and multimedia videos
- email quotes to travelers (including air, hotel, and car) using Trip Quote
- email booked itineraries to travelers with details in one place
- extensive set of styling, filtering, and configuration options in Custom Trip
Exclusive Rates — more value for you, and your customers
- access highly competitive best available rates and consortia, corporate and leisure negotiated rates — available in pre-pay, post-pay, and the negotiated rate functionality powers agency, merchant, and net rate commercial models.
- use Travelport Exclusive Rates to offer your clients the best available deal, especially in regions and countries where no corporate negotiated rates are available.
- view NorthStar media and AAA ratings, plus integrated reviews from TripAdvisor with the five most recent reviews viewable.
Locations — visual aids for search, bookings, and itineraries
- integrated mapping display so users can zoom right down to street level and get details on where these hotels are located.
- search for directions from point A to point B to create a map with the estimated distance to the destination.
- search around a specific address, as well as by any reference point (such as company name or landmark) and create a link to the map to instantly share with your customer.
How to turn on Smartpoint Hotel Retail
It’s as easy as one, two, click to switch on hotel retail.
Step 1: Open Smartpoint and click the hotel icon to turn hotel retail on*.
- In flex windows view you can find this on the left hand navigation
- In classic view it can be found on the right hand navigation
Step 2: Start booking
*Please note you must be on Smartpoint version 8.1 or above to use hotel retail
Not on the latest version? No problem. Get it now.